Saturday, October 17, 2009
Today Sucked.... Hard
So my day started of fine and dandy, I was sleepy but it was ok. Then I go to marching band it was still ok, it was kinda good. Then I got home and my mom found my tuner, which got me supped. Then I went to the marching Competition is S. Plainfield, and we loss, badly by 3 points and won nothing but 2nd. Then my Friend drops these random bombs on me and calls me too generally clingy, wth man? Then I get home, rather annoyed at the day, and my dad sees my progress report and sees the C in Pre-Calculus and threatens to take my computer away and take me out of marching band if i don't improve, wtf makes you think you have the authority to do that, why do you think you can toy with my life, obviously you don't realize that if I wasn't good in math last year, this year isn't going to be cakewalk either. Now I'm pissed for oodles of reasons and don't want to talk about it.......... >='[
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment